2. By using the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU Website, you agree to this Policy.
3. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU respects your privacy. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU has adopted and its actions are directed to complying with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU intends that this Policy protects your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Collecting personal information
5. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU collects personal information from visitors and subscribers to the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU Website when it is knowingly and voluntarily submitted, including from members of the public, advertisers, contractors and business partners. For example, to provide you with WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries such as for services, newsletters or information, or to allow you to participate in activities like surveys and competitions. The personal information that WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU collects may include name, email address, and postcode.
6. If you provide personal information about another person to WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU , WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU requires you to inform the other person that you have done so and to give them a copy of this Policy.
7. The WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU site is hosted in Australia. If users are located outside Australia, it is a condition of their use of the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU site that they accept that personal information may be transferred outside Australia for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Using and disclosing personal information
8. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU uses the personal information it collects only for the primary purpose for which it was submitted or collected, or for other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose, unless WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU discloses other uses in this Policy or when the information is submitted or collected. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU may store personal information in its archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes.
10. Other than as described in paragraphs 8 and 9 of this Policy, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will not disclose your personal information unless:
a) you have consented to the disclosure, expressly or impliedly by posting it on the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU Website;
b) to a third party we engage to meet your request to us for products or services, or to our other partners, service providers, agents and contractors to help us provide and market our products and services to you;
c) WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU has reason to believe that the disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging or interfering with WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed;
d) WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU believes in good faith that WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU is required by law to disclose it; or
e) the personal information is in or enters the public domain, other than as a result of a breach by WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU of its duties under this Policy or as a result of disclosure by any person receiving the personal information from WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU .
11. If personal information is sent overseas by WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU it will be on the basis that it is subject to the same systems of access and storage as apply in Australia.
12. In most case, where WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU asks you to provide information about yourself and you do not do this, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
15. A pixel tag is a tiny image inserted in a webpage and used to record the number and type of views for that page. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU may allow third party pixel tags or other technology used for a similar purpose to be present on WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU services for purposes of advertising, providing services, for website development, for security or to collect data and statistics, such as to track use. Some of this technology cannot be disabled entirely.
16. You may be able to program your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent (giving you the choice whether to accept it or not), to block third party cookies or to block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features on the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU Website.
19. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep any personal information WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU holds about you accurate, complete and up-to-date.
20. In turn, the terms under which you are entitled to visit and use the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU site require you to ensure that any personal information you provide to WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
21. If you discover that any of the personal information WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU holds about you has changed, or you consider it to be incorrect, you may contact WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU and WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will take reasonable steps to have the information corrected.
22. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU cannot guarantee that data transmissions over the internet are secure. If you use the internet to send WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU any information, including your email address, it is sent at your risk.
23. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures. For example, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU holds all personal information that WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU receives in secure databases and in web hosted environments that are fire-walled, and requires its employees and contractors who provide services related to WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU information systems to respect the confidentiality of any personal information WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU holds.
24. The purpose of this security is to protect all personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU is not to be held responsible for anything arising out of unauthorised access to your personal information.
25. You can request access to most personal information WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU holds about you. If you want to do this, you must make your request to the WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU Privacy Officer in writing. You may be asked to verify your identity and to specify what information you require.
26. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU may deny your request in some circumstances, or charge a fee to cover the cost of meeting your request. If WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU decides to deny your request, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will tell you why.
27. WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will determine how long it keeps personal information. If WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU decides not to keep any personal information, WWW.MSMPROPERTIES.COM.AU will ensure that it is securely destroyed or de-identified.