The Grove’s Location ensures the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
Hip Brunswick East &
The more Established More Expensive, Family, Residential & Shopping Suburbs of Essendon and Moonee Ponds.
Perfect inner-city catchment area for the young professionals migrating closer to the city from the outer suburbs, to minimize commute time and achieve a work lifestyle balance.
- Comprised of three individual buildings — OAK, MAPLE and ELM with 100-115 apartments per building – built for Owner Occupiers.
- Separated by spectacular landscaped gardens and residents’ amenity spaces – Gym, Business Centre, dining & BBQ areas satisfying the desire for work/lifestyle balance.
- Developer: Blue Earth Group – one of Australia’s most prominent private developers for 15+years.
- Construction commencement: September 2017
- Project completion: mid-2019
The Grove Offers:
- OUTSTANDING VALUE / AFFORDABILITY:
Brunswick West is significantly undervalued compared with other suburbs of similar proximity to Melbourne CBD (up to 25% more affordable) and providing strong prospects for capital growth.
- SUPPLY & DEMAND IMBALANCE IN WEST BRUNSWICK: Supply & Demand is the key driver behind property market performance & capital growth.
- The population of the City of Moreland is projected to grow to 228,807 by 2036 – up 28.11%.
- Brunswick West is a very established residential suburb with very little developable land which will limit the future supply of new apartments.
- This low supply is evident with on 462 new apartments in town planning or under construction in Brunswick West which includes The Grove. This is significantly lower than other comparable inner city suburbs. Collingwood 1,743 Richmond 3,217
- Based on strong economic fundamentals (low supply and strong demand – population growth) Brunswick West has experienced capital growth of 63.1% over the past 5 years.
- STRONG RENTAL MARKET – VACANCY RATES – Low 1.7%
With demographics that support strong rental demand for apartments, Brunswick West has a vacancy rate of only 1.7%
- 3% of residents are the ideal age for apartment living – aged between 20 and 39
- A high proportion of the population have higher education. Well educated people generally make good tenants.
- 5% of the Brunswick West population work in a professional role – this is 10.4% (34.5 vs 24.1) more than Greater Melbourne The number of professionals moving into Brunswick West is significantly greater than any other profession which demonstrates that the suburb is gentrifying further.
- 65% of the population are either single, couples without children or live in a group house – this demonstrates strong demand for one and two bedroom apartment accommodation.
- 4% of the population are renting which demonstrates strong demand in the rental market.
Building Management boast’s an Online cloud-based building communication and management system making daily occurrences seemless and effortless.
- Amenity Bookings & Management.
- Resident Social/interaction platform
- Maintenance and Task Tracking.
- Record Keeping
- Incident Reports
- Building Security & Delivery Management
The Grove offers the highest quality, most affordable, rich in lifestyle apartment development close to Melbourne CBD in an undervalued, low supply pocket ensuring high rental demand and potential for capital appreciation.
- Max: $799,000
- Min: $495,000
- Min (m²) : 51
- Max (m²) : 99