Completion 30 Sep 2021, expected rental returns over 5%, 135…
Koto occupies an elevated position that captures natural breezes and offers views out over Brisbane’s rolling surrounds. The series of apartments is split across just two levels, ensuring easy access to each residence. From here, Morningside lies at one end of the street, while the heart of Hawthorne resides at the other end.
Just five kilometers from the CBD, our collection of residences is inspired by shibui – a Japanese design philosophy that balances function with understated elegance.
Spacious floorplans up to 205sqm in total living space
– Large modern kitchens with 60mm stone benchtops, stylish integrated appliances and designer tapware
– Master bathroom and private ensuites finished with natural stone and oak finishes and a generous sized bathtub in the master
– Integrated underbench wine fridge
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout with E-Zone controls and smartphone applications
– Most with stunning landscaped courtyards
– Secure underground carparking
– Low body corporate fees